Misr Company for the export of colored peppers, bell peppers, sweet peppers, and in some countries it is called cold seas, and its scientific name is Capsicum annuum, which is more than a variety that falls under under the annual pepper, followed by the Baidanij family.
Pepper colors: red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper, green pepper
Sweet pepper includes four commercial varieties, depending on the shape of the pepper fruit
1- Lengthy sweet pepper (wedge)
2- Square sweet pepper (not wedge)
3- Square sweet pepper
4- Flat or flat sweet pepper (in the shape of tomatoes)
Pepper grains must conform to international export specifications
Specifications of pepper fruits for export :
A solid pepper fruit
– With a flat wall that does not contain cavities
Does not contain cracks
Not affected by macular lesions, scaly lesions, black spots, or spots
Regular color throughout the fruit
– Four gaps or chambers under pepper
Weight of one pepper seed from 180 to 200 grams
The green capsule, i.e. neck, of pepper
Fruits are collected incomplete in color from 60% to 90% color
– Pepper is free from damage caused by frost
Not infected with sunburn
Free of mechanical wounds
Peppers are free from insect infections such as flies, worms, and spiders
They are free from fungal diseases such as bad fennel and maple
Not affected by molds, such as cotton rot, petrides and tears in the eye
– Analysis of the pepper samples in the central laboratory for pesticide residues and heavy elements
An accredited certificate will be issued by the Central Laboratory for Pesticides stating the quality of the pepper crop and its conformity to export specifications and suitability for export
– Peppers are excreted and packed in paper cartons or plastic boxes and shipped by air to avoid harm from long periods of shipping.
– The pepper must be in conformity with the international codex limits, the international federation or the country importing pesticide residues.
Pepper is scaled and stacked in packages according to its sizes, and a difference of 20 mm is allowed between the largest and smallest pepper fruit
– The diameter of the pepper fruits should not be less than 30 mm in elongated peppers, or 50 mm in square non-spiced peppers, or 40 mm in square pepper peppers, or 55 mm in flat peppers.